ADMISSION OPEN FOR
MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (INSURANCE) 2019-21
Jamia Hamdard, Deemed to be University, New Delhi in collaboration with Asean Institute of Insurance & Risk Management (AIIRM), is offering 2 years, full time, MBA Insurance course.
30 YEARS OLD INSTITUTION OF REPUTE:
Jamia Hamdard, as per latest NIRF ranking by MHRD, is the 23rd best University in the country. Its Pharmacy School is ranked second and the Medical school is ranked 11th best in the country. It has also secured “A” grade in all three cycles of NAAC accreditation process. It’s global presence is evident from world rankings like BRICS Ranking, the NTU (National Taiwan University) Ranking and US News and World Ranking.
INSURANCE INDUSTRY APPROVED PROFESSIONAL COURSE :
This is the only MBA Insurance course in India, where a University of repute and the Insurance Industry, through Asean Institute of Insurance & Risk Management (AIIRM) have come together to design a truly professional management course with domain expertise, ideally suited for today’s insurance industry. The course is being taught by insurance industry experts .
EXCELLENT CAREER OPPORTUNITIES:
Compared to other service sectors, the Indian Insurance sector is growing at a fast rate, with total insurance premium earned for the year 2016-17 at INR 8,50,000 Cr. approximately. Scores of Life, General, Health, Agriculture, Re-insurance, On-line Insurance Companies of India and hundreds of intermediary companies of Brokers, TPAs, Software, Loss Adjustors, Legal, Web Aggregators etc. and Insurance Ombudsman are in growing need of insurance qualified persons.
The demand for skilled and qualified manpower of the insurance industry is much beyond the available pool of insurance qualified human resource. Insurance companies have started recruiting from Jamia Hamdard. Students graduating with this MBA Insurance course will be automatically picked up by these insurance and intermediary companies.
- Candidate should have Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with minimum 50% aggregate marks or equivalent grade. Candidate will be shortlisted based on MAT/CAT/CMAT/XAT or any other Aptitude test scores. Meritorious Students may exempted from any test course.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for GD/PI.
- Admission will be made based on overall merit as determined by the University.
APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION:
- Please visit www.jamiahamdard.edu for further details.
- Admission portal for 2019-20 will open shortly.
FOR NECESSARY HELP AND ADVISE CONTACT:
- Prof. Sakhi John, Department of Health and Hospital Management, JH: 09871046508 or
- Mr. Masood Wahab, MBA Insurance Course Coordinator, JH: 09871090048